Psiphon is a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service that redirects users’ IP address to a different IP address when it reaches its end point. Psiphon is used to access uncensored and banned addresses and also for protecting the IP address from malicious services. Psiphon is an open source tool and all parent IP addresses are circumvented through thousands of proxies that are set up within the network. Download Psiphon and Psiphon 3 Pro to achieve Internet Freedom online.
App Name: Psiphon
Genre: VPN, Tools
Version: Pro 224
Psiphon is compatible with Android and iOS platforms. Click the above button and choose your OS to start installing Psiphon App on Android Mobiles, iPhone, iPad or Tablets. You can also download Psiphon Pro Apk version to get more premium features than Psiphon basic.
- Access Blocked, Uncensored, Banned and Unavailable websites using Psiphon circumvention tool.
- Auto Select protocols for each website that allows proxy saving and lets user access the website from same proxy every time.
- Track your traffic stats and bandwidth usage from Stats counter and switch to Psiphon Pro Premium subscription if you exceed free usage.
- Psiphon is used by 200 million users worldwide and is on its way to become the largest circumvention tool for VPN.
- The Android and iOS App are free to use without registration, new account and verification. All personal data will be saved within app.
Download Psiphon for Android
- Download Psiphon APK.
- Go to Settings>Security and search for ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources’ option.
- Enable to install Psiphon and other APK files in future.
- Go back to Psiphon APK file and click on it to start installation.
Download Psiphon for iOS
- Download Psiphon .ipa
- Go to iOS Settings>App Certificates.
- Search for ‘Psiphon 3 launch certificates’ and click on install.
- Accept permissions when asked and Psiphon 3 will be installed within few minutes.
These are the features of the Psiphon Pro app. This app is mainly a VPN (Virtual Private Network) app which is helpful for protecting your network connection. If you are ready to install this app then you need to read the key features offered by Psiphon Pro app.
- Large Range of Servers:
Get to choose between several global networks which are having thousands of servers and several entry points. this application will keep you connected all the time by using search servers and entry points. This will also help you to secure an internet connection while connecting with several ranges of servers around the globe.
- No Sign Up Required:
In order to use this VPN app, you don’t need to register any account in the app. You just simply need to download and install the app in your devices and get connected with a secure network. This is the best way to protect your personal information while you are getting connected with different servers.
- Usage Stats:
Apart from the above features, you will also get to see all the usage statistics in the VPN app. This will help you to determine all the needed information while using the application in your network. You can also get to see the internet speed as well as several web pages which you are getting connected and the internet speed in your app.
This VPN app is having reset proxy settings by default, but you can also get customize and configure several options available in the app. So basically, you will be able to use the VPN application according to your choice. This is the best way to get connected with different servers with appropriate settings and even protect the user data while using it.
- App Exclusion:
This is one of the best features which you should be looking forward to while using this application on your device. You can exclude multiple apps from the VPN tunnel even if they are connected to the same network. This will help you to avoid the completion of using the VPN in your device. As most of the application works as a region-specific server, so excluding those applications will help you to avoid issues while getting connected to different servers.
Guide to Install Psiphon Pro on Android Devices:
Use these following steps to install the Psiphon Pro app on your Android device. It is recommended to turn off Google Play protect feature to avoid error while installing this app. Read the complete instructions carefully in order to successfully install this app on your Android devices.
- Open any internet browser on your Android device, and click on the link provided below of these articles.
- Wait for the link to open up in your internet browser, which will redirect you to the download page of the app.
- Click on the download button to download the Psiphon Pro apk file on your Android device.
- Wait for the apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the apk file is downloaded, locate the apk file using the file Explorer app.
- You can go to the downloads folder of your Android device, or you can go to the downloads section of the same internet browser which you used to download the APK file.
- Tap on the Psiphon Pro apk file gets it installed in your Android device.
- Now go to the Android device settings and enable install from unknown sources option.
- Follow the instructions shown on the Android screen to get the app successfully installed in the device.
- Wait for few moments in order to get the Psiphon Pro apk file to be installed in your Android device.
- After the app is successfully installed, you will get to see the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Tap on the app in order to launch the Psiphon Pro on your Android device.
- You can select any country and start the VPN service in your device easily.
Guide to Install Psiphon Pro on iOS, iPhone and iPad:
Follow these following guidelines for installing Psiphon Pro app on your iOS devices. Read the complete guidelines carefully before installing the Psiphon Pro app on your iOS devices to avoid errors.
- Launch the web browser on your iOS device.
- Using the Safari browser click on the link provided below this article.
- The link will it take to the download page of the Psiphon Pro app.
- Click on the download button to download the Psiphon Pro app installation file in your iOS devices.
- Wait for the installation file of the Psiphon Pro app to get downloaded in your iOS device.
- After the installation file is downloaded, locate the installation file in your iOS device.
- Use any file explorer app on your device to locate the Psiphon ipa file in the Downloads folder.
- You can also go to the downloads section of the Safari browser in order to locate the ipa file.
- Tap on the Psiphon Pro installation file to install it in the iOS device.
- The device will ask you to allow installation from unknown sources in order to proceed with the installation.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the device screen to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- Wait for a few moments to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap on the Psiphon Pro app icon from the home screen in order to launch the app in your iOS device.
- After the app is launched, select any country to continue.
- Now use your internet connection securely with the help of this VPN app.
Guide to Install Psiphon Pro on Windows:
Use these following guidelines to use Psiphon Pro app in your Windows. This app is not officially available for Windows PC, so we need to use the Android emulator to run this app. You can choose between Bluestacks and Nox Player to install and run this app on your Windows PC.
- Open the internet browser in your Windows PC and click on the first link provided in this article for you.
- Wait for the webpage to get open in the internet browser.
- From the download page of the BlueStacks Android emulator, select the Windows version of the BlueStacks installation file in your Windows PC.
- Wait for the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get downloaded in your Windows PC.
- Downloading might take time as the installation file is around 500 MB in size.
- After the download of the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator is completed, locate the file in the Downloads folder in your Windows PC.
- Double click on the BlueStacks Android emulator installation file in order to install it in your Windows PC.
- Select the path where you want to install the BlueStacks Android emulator and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- It will take few moments to get the BlueStacks Android emulator to get installed in your Windows PC.
- Set up the BlueStacks Android emulator by using the Google account similarly you do with the Android device setup.
- Now once again go to the internet browser and click on the second link provided below of this article.
- The link will redirect to the download page of the Psiphon Pro APK file.
- Download that apk file from the internet page.
- Now go to the installed apps section of the BlueStacks Android emulator and click on the three vertical dots to get the dropdown menu.
- Select install APK option from the dropdown menu and select the Psiphon Pro apk file to get it installed.
- Wait for a few moments and the app will get installed and you can use it similarly you do in your Android device.
- Now start using the VPN app by selecting the country and securing your internet connection.
FAQ’s on Psiphon Pro:
Read the complete FAQ on Psiphon app, in case you are having queries about this VPN app. These are the most asked questions by most of the users before installing the app.
- Will my internet get slow down?
A: No, but it is entirely depending on the server you are getting connected to.
- Can I find this app in the app store?
A: Yes, but we will recommend you to download from the links of this article to get the full unlocked version for free.
- Do I need to use antivirus before installing this app?
A: No, this a virus-free app, but you can always scan for vulnerabilities before you install this app.
- Can I use this app to access such websites which are not available in my country?
A: Yes, this is one of the various reasons to use VPN app in your devices